Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our Service Department based out of our Brampton office.
- Establish a strong working relationship with customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
- Communicate estimate pick up/delivery time and provide regular updates.
- Prepare pick up and delivery orders.
- Maintain and update daily records of repairs and delivery.
- Ensure compliance and accurate documentation for audit.
- Review parts that are ordered in and schedule the trucks in to have the parts installed daily.
- Enters order information correctly into the computerised service ordering system to ensure accurate billings including; ensuring all parts are billed out correctly on each line and work order.
- Assist parts department in routine inventory count.
- Upholding inventory management practices (min-max, physical inventory)
- Handling light (but plentiful) administration work assigned by the Service Manager.
- College diploma or University degree preferred
- Previous experience in the transportation industry is an asset.
- Previous experience in Heavy Truck/ Automotive Industry is an asset.
- Valid G-class driver’s license.
- Previous experience in ordering parts/ parts coordination is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift and carry up to 60lbs on a regular basis.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare benefits
- Growth Opportunities