Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Monterrey, Mexico office.
-Monday to Friday: 08:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Analyze daily shop operations, including inventory and stock levels and maintain reports
- Assess work order preparations and audit other shop activities like work order completion, equipment downtimes, external vendor communications.
- Conduct regular audits for quality inspections and inventory control to manage wastage
- Assist in implementation of new systems and software
- Create and maintain reports on all audit findings and gaps in processes for higher management
- Advise on how to improve systems and fine-tune processes
- University degree in business/commerce, statistics, computer science, economics, finance or mathematics is a must
- 1-2 years of experience in an Analyst role
- Possess and utilize excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong skills and ability to troubleshoot issues quickly, and find solutions to solving them independently in a timely manner.
- Exhibit good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and other applications (Tableau would be great)
- Great knowledge of IT processes and willingness to constantly update knowledge.
- Inbuilt ability to multitask, working on more than one issue simultaneously.
We offer competitive pay package:
- Saving fund
- Life insurance
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Food coupons
- Career growth
- High competitive salary
- Performance-based bonus and Christmas bonus.