Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of Chicago office.
This role is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking to grow in logistics and transportation industry by learning from the experts.
- Coordinate, track and trace all shipping and handling requests with customers and suppliers in support of a customer specialized project.
- Proactively identify shipments at risk of service failure and take control of shipments to ensure on time delivery.
- Correctly troubleshoot and proactively resolve shipment discrepancies, as needed.
- Respond timely to customer needs for information, including but not limited to updates on orders, Proof of Delivery and inventory cycle counts.
- Investigate product overage, shortage and damage; complete appropriate documentation and manage customer response for handling of the issue.
- Notify Operations Lead of all requested changes from the customer or a supplier regarding shipping, handling or administrative items.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with all service providers.
- Report customer feedback to Logistics Project Lead, including any signs of customer dissatisfaction.
- Correctly enter data into transportation management system and maintain and generate required reports; properly process, audit and file various documentation.
- 2+ years' experience in Logistics; Transportation or Distribution industry experience with understanding of airfreight, expedited ground services, warehousing, inventory, and order fulfillment preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with TMS systems preferred
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Must be able to multitask & prioritize efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required