Charger Logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger Logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger Logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Monterrey, Mexico office.
- Follow-up on outstanding invoices and collect all payments.
- Conducting credit checks/ reference checks.
- Communicate with customers regarding new customer set-up.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payment, delayed payments and other irregularities and update payments / reconciliation in Sage 300.
- Investigate delinquent receivables accounts by communicating with customers via email and phone.
- Provide daily feedback to management.
- Prepare and submit weekly outstanding receivables report.
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts etc.
- Record all cheques in customer files.
- Maintain and update customer files in the accounting system.
- Notify management of collection disputes and escalation items and provide management with detailed status of aged receivables.
- Coordinate with billing to ensure accurate invoicing.
- Work with Operations and various outside providers to resolve billing issues.
- Preference for a candidate with at least 1 year of Accounting experience.
- Experience in the transportation industry is a plus.
- Must have experience working with Sage 300 and Microsoft Excel.
- The candidate must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational, verbal, and written skills.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment are a must.
- Strong customer service and communication skills are required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have the flexibility to handle various job assignments while prioritizing all assigned tasks
We offer competitive pay package, savings fund, health benefits, food coupons, performance-based bonus, career growth, paid time-off, and Christmas bonus.