Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of Brampton office.
This role is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking to grow in logistics and transportation industry by learning from the experts.
- Build rapport with customers by engaging with them in an inviting, friendly, and professional manner, to build a lasting relationship.
- Provide track and trace updates for the shipments.
- Continually update customers as to the status of each order as required and solve customer-specific freight issues.
- Develop, generate, lead and implement innovative and creative solutions, consistent with the business direction to solve business issues and generate growth opportunities
- Enter, update and process customer orders on various interfaces.
- Ensure & confirm pickup and delivery appointments for drivers.
- Coordinate with other departments to clear customs paperwork.
- Follow established procedures for processing bills.
- Perform duties as assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
- College diploma or university degree.
- 1-2 years logistics and customer service experience is an asset.
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate tactfully.
- Strong time-management with an ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth