Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Monterrey office.
- Recommend and develops changes to procedures in the areas of accounting, operations and IT, including the Business Continuity Plan.
- Investigate delinquent receivables accounts by communicating with customers via email and phone.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payment, delayed payments and other irregularities and update payments / reconciliation
- Act as a bridge between the Billing and Operations team for any changes required in the process
- Provide daily feedback to the management on payment resolution progress
- Notify management of collection disputes and escalation items and provide management with detailed status of aged receivables.
- Work on special projects based on departmental and company/business needs, including system implementation, upgrades, and other ad-hoc requests
- Break down strategic problem, and analyses data and information to provide accounting insights and recommendations
- Analyze the outstanding payments and look for its root cause
- Coordinate and execute specific activities for the implementation of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones
- Preference for a candidate with at least 4 years in an Accounts Receivable role
- Experience in the transportation industry is a plus
- Must have experience working with Quick Books and Microsoft Excel
- The candidate must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational, verbal, and written skills.
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment are a must.
- Strong customer service and communication skills are required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have the flexibility to handle various job assignments while prioritizing all assigned tasks