Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow. Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual in our Customer Service Department to coordinate with our customers/drivers by providing track and trace updates for shipments. This will be based in our Romulus, MI office.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers/drivers to build a lasting relationship.
- Provide timely and accurate information to drivers on pick up and delivery of loads and identify existing and potential service deviations to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Enter, update and process customer orders on various interfaces.
- Ensure & confirm pickup and delivery appointments for drivers.
- Coordinating with other departments to clear customs paperwork.
- Follow established procedures for processing bills.
- Perform duties as assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
** Weekend Coverage required**
- College diploma or university degree.
- Previous logistics and customer service experience is an asset.
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate tactfully.
- Strong time-management with an ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Must be able to communicate in both English and Arabic.