Charger Logistics Inc. is a world-class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger Logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continues to grow.
We are currently looking to add a motivated individual that is able to work in a fast-paced environment to join our Shop/Maintenance team.
- Coordinate all truck shop operations and personnel, specifically Mechanics, Lube Technicians, Apprentices, Shop Laborer’s, and Shop Foremen
- Prepare and prioritize work orders and schedule service appointments accordingly
- Manage shop area, warehouse, repair costs and equipment downtime to ensure work orders are being completed in an efficient manner.
- Handle and respond to inbound calls for both internal and external repairs/service.
- Review all open service work orders in the system and ensure all the costs have been accounted for.
- Maintain company database by filing repair orders, entering invoices and keeping records of upcoming repairs and inspections.
- Promote a strong safety culture within the Maintenance department by ensuring all facilities and equipment are maintained in proper working order and all maintenance concerns are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the parts room
- Strong computer skills, with intermediate abilities in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Must have had a minimum of 2+ years of admin experience in the service / repair industry
- Strong mechanical background in all phases of truck/trailer repair and maintenance
- College program in Truck and Coach/ Automotive/ Mechanical, or equivalent, is preferred
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefits Package
- Career Growth