As a world class asset-based carrier, Charger Logistics specializes in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
The Freight Auditor is responsible for a variety of tasks, including reviewing and auditing freight invoices, processes and tracks refunds, developed and maintain outbound freight reporting and keeping accurate records of work performed.
- Audit and analyze all client billable vendor invoices in a timely manner. This includes reviewing invoices to ensure appropriate information is given and compliance with client-billing guidelines.
- Investigate issues on pending invoices that may not comply with client billing guidelines and make recommendation for resolution
- Maintain Client Contract files and perform audits as assigned
- Process pay for carriers, pick-up, delivery or handling of freight
- Audit invoices against purchase orders, research discrepancies, and request approval for payment.
- Audit invoices for any changes that occured after the shipment was received from the carrier or delivered to the customer
- Review and charge expenses to accounts and cost centres
- Provide answers and resolution to branches, carriers and employees on routine issues and concerns related to invoice auditing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Two years of experience in auditing experience is required.
- Knowledge of general transportation rules and regulations is an asset
- MS Office expertise,
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Competitive Pay
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth