Charger Logistics Inc. is a world-class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger Logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continues to grow.
We are currently looking to add a motivated individual able to work in a fast-paced environment to join our Shop/ Maintenance team at our Brampton, ON office.
- Prepare and prioritize work orders and schedule service appointments accordingly.
- Handle and respond to inbound calls for both internal and external repairs/ service.
- Assign service work orders to the mechanics and shop team.
- Review expense reports from mechanics and forward them to the Maintenance department for approval.
- Review all open service work orders in the system and ensure all the costs have been accounted for.
- Ensure accurate and real-time statuses on all work being performed in the shop.
- Work with a positive and professional attitude and communicate effectively and efficiently with customers
- Strong computer skills, with intermediate abilities in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Must have had a minimum of 1+ years in a coordination role, preferably in the service and repair industry.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Automotive/ Mechanical knowledge will be an asset.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth