Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. Charger Logistics is seeking a well-rounded individual able to work in a fast-paced environment to join our team at the company’s office in Monterrey, Mexico.
- Become familiar with the software under test and any other software related to it
- Identify and document test conditions.
- Create or assist in creating test plan.
- Execute testing cycle activities as defined in the test plan
- Generate test cases based on the requirements and other documents
- Test software by executing assigned tests (manual and/ or automated)
- Identify, log and follow up on all defects encountered.
- Report work progress and any problems faced to the IT Manager as required
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field.
- Certification in QA Testing preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in software testing (both manual and automation testing for big enterprise level software).
- Good knowledge of SQL Server required.
- Expertise with troubleshooting and debugging problems.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills.
- A passion for ongoing education, with a desire to learn new skills and approaches to software testing.
- Attention to details and able to work independently without much supervision.
- Have excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills
- Experience with Automation Testing using SoapUI is an asset