Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo. We are currently looking for an experienced IT Security Analyst to join our IT team.
- Responsible for cloud security controls, processes and architecture consultation, design and monitoring.
- Acting as ultimate subject matter expert for IT security systems including problem determination and resolution
- Review and analyze client requests, translate them into policies and rules and deploy to managed appliances/systems; following all processes and procedures, minimizing chances of failures and outages to client environments.
- Regularly review product announcements, advisories and create remediation plans and implement to mitigate associated risks.
- Lead and participate in troubleshooting sessions to find root cause of issues and provide quick workarounds and timely resolutions within client SLAs.
- Review emerging security technologies, security controls testing and conduct vulnerability assessments and penetration testing as required and providing technical recommendations based on their experience and knowledge;
- Review and monitor emerging security technologies, security controls testing and conduct vulnerability assessments and penetration testing as required and providing technical recommendations based on their experience and knowledge
- Conduct risk management, threat management, disaster recovery and security assessments for the organization
- Conduct and review security scans to identify root cause of problems and recommend resolutions
- Maintains expert level knowledge and awareness of security and technological innovation and trends, demonstrating leadership to keep abreast of innovations and service developments
- Demonstrated full-time work experience in IT security for large enterprises, preferably ten (10) to twelve (12) years
- Security Certification such as SSCP, CISSP, CISM, or Security+ is required
- Ability to analyze system data, including, but not limited to, security and network event logs, web, anti-virus, DLP, syslogs, IPS and firewall logs
- Hands on experience with Netscaler preferred
- Must have in-depth knowledge and hands on experience with DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, VPN
- Experience with Intrusion Detection/Prevention systems (Snort), Vulnerability Assessment (QualysGuard, Wireshark,NMap, Metasploit), Malware and antivirus management (Symantec, McAfee), Patch Management, PAM and Access Management (CyberArk), SIEM (QRadar), Firewall (Cisco, Checkpoint)
- Experience reviewing, analyzing and evaluating new and existing security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures and providing advice as to their appropriateness and effectiveness;
- Demonstrated experience with cloud security is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to organize and analyze data
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Demonstrated strong analytical, organization, conceptual and decision making skills and the ability to work within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms
- Operating systems: Good understanding of Windows and Linux/Unix servers and architecture, including basic operation, services and processes, partitions, jobs, scheduling, storage, memory, clustering and load balancing, VMware and virtualization, hardening and access control.