Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Brampton office.
Term: Full-time, Contract
- Installation of decals on to trucks and other equipment that includes signage, ICC numbers, and more.
- Pre-delivery inspections for trucks for quality assurance.
- Shop and area maintenance (disposing of trash, cleaning of work area after installs).
- Mechanical background/aptitude is preferred.
- Ability to lift and/or move equipment such as scaffolding, power washing hose
- Decal installation experience (or related experience - body work tech, window tinting, detailing, or willing to learn) is an asset
- Skills involving attention to detail and inspection are preferred.
- Ability to work full time with overtime.
- Must have a valid driver's license and own vehicle.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.