Charger Logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger Logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger Logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Brampton, Ontario office.
- In collaboration with team, ensures that all monthly, quarterly, annual financial statements and related schedules/analysis are produced in a timely fashion
- Involved in full cycle month end activities (including but not limited to general accounting records and GL maintenance) in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for other financial reports and analytical work such as intercompany balance reconciliation, monthly accruals, journal entry logs, etc.
- Preparing the budget and financial forecasts, variance reporting as well as other regulatory reporting
- Performing monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analyses
- Preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations
- Manage fixed Assets including monthly reconciliation, reporting and analysis
- Provide insight on financial reports when management reviews business strategies
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- University degree in Commerce, Finance or Business Administration, with preference to those holding or pursuing a professional accounting designation (such as CA, CPA, CMA)
- Minimum of 5 years of previous accounting experience
- Ability to manage a team is an asset
- Financial reporting experience is an asset (ex. preparation of consolidations, financial statements etc.)
- Applicants must possess the ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Employee Assistance Program