Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo. We are currently looking for an experienced Network Support Specialist to join our IT team.
- Design, plan, and implement the successful delivery of complex customer networking projects Solve complex, cross-functional issues across multiple layers and technologies such as network, firewall and security infrastructure, server, storage, virtualization, and applications
- Apply expert level analytic and troubleshooting processes to help bring complex issues to resolution
- Seamlessly synthesize technical networking complexities into clear communication and action plans
- Continuously focus on project delivery excellence
- Continuously focus on leveraging configuration management and automation to streamline network deployments and ongoing changes
- Continually assess existing infrastructure and services in relation to regulatory and industry requirements, to respond to areas of noncompliance and gaps to be remediated for network security solutions
- Managing all network hardware and equipment, including switches, firewall and VPN.
- Monitor and maintain an effective internal control environment across the Internal team as well as all service providers delivering services for the network security area
- Education –BS preferred in: Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Systems, Network Security Management, or other related Fields
- 10+ or more years of IT implementation experience.
- 10+ years hands-on experience leading the Network Infrastructure design and supporting deployment of business-critical applications at scale.
- Deep understanding of Networking best practices, project management and risk mitigation.
- Strong practical Network Administration skills in a Cloud or highly Virtualized environment (SDN, Infrastructure as code).
- Proficient understanding of data center network architecture including Cisco Nexus, VDCs and VRFs
- Proficient understanding of wireless network technologies involving controller managed access points.
- Strong skills in Layer 2 technologies (Spanning-Tree, VLAN, VPC).
- Strong skills in Layer 3 technologies (Routing protocols: BGP and EIGRP)
- Strong skills in site-to-site VPN connectivity and similar technologies
- Experience / Certification in Information Security a plus
- General knowledge of Windows Server architecture
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth