Charger Logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger Logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger Logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our Customer Service Department based out of Monterrey office.
** English fluency is a must **
- Support import coordinator to handle raw materials importing, work closely with the broker on the custom clearance and import application. Follow urgent shipment and arrange the priority. Shorten transportation lead time.
- Interface with Customer Service Representatives concerning quantity of products on daily basis.
- Equipment import, applies for the pre-inspection certificate, Customs duty exemption. Communicate with project teams of cross functions to get the equipment moving smoothly.
- Prepare all needed delivery documents. Lead the shipping team to prepare the export shipping documents. Follow up the export customs clearance and export application. Communicate the shipping information with customers to ensure the goods arrive on time
- Build expert and dynamic knowledge of company products and services.
- Build rapport with customers by engaging with them in an inviting, friendly, and professional manner, to build a lasting relationship.
- Provide track and trace updates for the shipments.
- Continually update customers as to the status of each order as required and solve customer-specific freight issues.
- Ensure & confirm pickup and delivery appointments for drivers.
- Coordinating with other departments to clear customs paperwork.
- Follow established procedures for processing bills.
- College diploma or university degree.
- Previous logistics and customer service experience is an asset.
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate tactfully.
- Strong time-management with an ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is a must