Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Monterrey office.
- Process and review all accounts payable transactions
- Review and monitor A/P aging.
- Act as first point of contact with all vendors; effectively communicate and liaise with vendors and other departments to resolve all A/P inquiries and discrepancies
- Manage weekly cheque runs (produces and reviews cheques, EFTs and other electronic payments, cheque signing);
- Prepare vendor cheques for mailing;
- Manage and create POs for various members of the organization
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Preference for a candidate with at least 4 years full cycle accounts payable experience
- Experience in the transportation industry is a plus
- Must have experience working with Quick Books and Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience working with Sage 300 is an asset
- The candidate must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational, verbal, and written skills.
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment are a must.
- Strong customer service and communication skills are required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have the flexibility to handle various job assignments while prioritizing all assigned tasks