Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. Charger Logistics is seeking a well-rounded individual able to work in a fast-paced environment to join our team at the company’s office in Brampton, Ontario.
- Able to guide the team through the entire SDLC cycle and review the completed work effectively
- Designing automation processes as per the operational needs of an organization
- Scripting and coding in any RPA tool to resolve automation issues
- Reviewing the code and the design and also providing expertise in the development, and integration of systems
- Configuring new automation with efficient and easily understandable automation tools
- Documenting the automation procedures
- Collaboration with cross-functional project teams and other various internal departments and stakeholders (Quality Assurance, Product Management, Professional Services, etc.).
- Develop new functionality on our existing solution.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- 4+ years of development experience with 2+ years in Robotic process automation.
- Experience with Agile and DevOps
- Development experience working with UiPath REFramework
- Certification in Robotics Automation products is a big plus
- Strong experience in .Net development required for UIPath more complex BOTS
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service, and technical writing skills
- Expertise in understanding and documenting Process Definition Documents (PDD) and Solution Design Documents (SDD)
- Experience in Visual Studio, .NET, Microsoft technologies, windows internals, ASP.net and WCF services deployment.
- A solid technical understanding of SOAP and REST based services.
- Knowledge in documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT (User Acceptance Testing) phases
- Solid understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
- Experience working within project planning constraints, communicating identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process
- Strong Knowledge of programming languages, especially C#, is an asset.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth