Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Cambridge office.
- Remotely monitor security cameras for suspicious or unusual activity
- Coordinate with internal departments if incase of emergency or an accident
- Ensure the security of trucks
- Responsible for providing accident reports or video screen to Safety team in case of any accident
- Maintain familiarity with Workplace Policy and other office rules and regulations.
- Watch for any suspicious activity and disturbances. Assess danger and calls for assistance if necessary.
- Intervene to halt or prevent disturbances or other incidents and diffuse threatening or confrontational situations, if any.
- Assist in carrying out Emergency Response Plans in the event of an actual crisis.
- Electronically maintain accurate and complete security records
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer/ tech savvy and adapt to new softwares quickly
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal English
- Strong computer skills, must have experience with Window 7 or higher, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, and the Internet
- Strong decision-making ability – shows good judgment and confidence
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth