Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger Logistics is seeking a well-rounded individual able to work in a fast-paced environment to join our team at the company’s office in Brampton, Ontario. We are seeking a highly skilled ASP.NET/C#/MVC developer with a strong background in building high-performance web applications.
**Nice to have worked on Angular 2+ version**
- Build new systems with .NET 3/4 / ASP.NET / MVC / C# / SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 WCF Web Services.
- Build and maintain Windows Services and console applications with .NET 4.x, SQL Server 2008/2012, WCF web-services, XML, web APIs.
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- All other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred.
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience as a full stack developer
- Experience with SharePoint Online, PowerApps and Flow development would be a plus.
- Experience as a developer (lead developer would be a plus).
- Experience with ASP.NET/C#/MVC.
- Experience with SQL Server (2005/2008/2012 preferred).
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations.
- Solid understanding of Design Patterns
- In depth knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2012 C#, ASP.NET, MVC, ASMX and WCF Web Services, ADO.NET and Entity Framework.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth