Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. Charger Logistics is seeking a well-rounded individual able to work in a fast-paced environment to join our team at the company’s office in Brampton, Ontario. We are seeking a highly skilled ASP.NET/C#/MVC developer with a strong background in building high-performance web applications.
**Nice to have worked on Angular 2+ version**
- Build new applications with .NET 4.x / ASP.NET / MVC / C# / SQL Server 2012/2014 and WCF Web Services.
- Build and maintain Windows Services and console applications with .NET 4.x, SQL Server 2012/2014, WCF web-services, XML, web APIs.
- Develop new functionality on our existing software applications.
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- All other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred.
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience as a full stack developer
- Experience with SharePoint Online, PowerApps and Flow development would be a plus.
- 1-2-year experience with client-side frameworks and libraries (Angular 2+, JQuery and Bootstrap)
- Microsoft certification is a plus.
- Experience as a developer (lead developer would be a plus).
- Experience with ASP.NET/C#/MVC.
- Experience with SQL Server (2012/2014 preferred).
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations.
- Solid understanding of Design Patterns
- In depth knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.6 Framework, including Visual Studio 2017 C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF Web Services, ADO.NET, LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2014 stored procedures.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Position requires excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. You will be directly working with business stakeholders to under business functions and gather requirements. Also, delivering applications that meet business stakeholder’s expectations.
- Ability to construct workflow charts and diagrams to illustrate concepts
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth