Charger Logistics Inc. is a world-class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger Logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continues to grow.
Charger Logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are an entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and supports individual ideas and strategies. We are currently looking for an Logistics Analyst, who shows great interest in both technological and business developments, and studies them rigorously to not only be familiar with latest trends, but also be able to troubleshoot problems and recommend solutions. This is a hybrid role between the Operations and IT department.
- Work closely with the Operations and IT departments to recommend and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Review and analyze reports on metrics from Operations team and work alongside IT department to determine technical approaches and solutions to increase process efficiency.
- Provide standard reporting to assess Cahrger's purchasing performance, profit metrics and KPI deliverables
- Ensure clean and accurate documentation that may include aspects, such as business requirements, technical specifications, and write findings in the form of reports.
- Define scope and objectives for projects following meetings with Operations and IT teams.
- Liaison routinely with various stakeholders to determine the status and efficiency of new initiatives.
- Develop business cases and/or project summaries; prepare needs analysis and problem definition; identify current state, desired future state, and gap.
- Provide analytics to aid in cost-savings opportunities to the business and provide insight supported by sound financial advice to key stakeholders
- Working on special projects as required.
- Post-secondary education is an asset.
- 0.6-2 years of experience in an Analyst role.
- Experience working with Tableau Desktop (certification preferred) and Tableau Server required
- Great knowledge of IT processes and MS Office with the willingness to constantly update knowledge.
- Possess and utilize excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot issues and find solutions in a timely manner.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth