Charger Logistics Inc. is a carrier specializing in delivering its customer's assets across North America. With 5 divisions and over 200 employees, Charger's growth has transformed the business into a world-class transport provider.
Charger Logistics is seeking a well-rounded individual able to work in a fast-paced environment to join the dispatch operations team at the company’s office in Queretaro, Qro. The position covers various aspects of line haul and city dispatching including communicating with drivers, customers and customs officials as well as reporting to the dispatch manager.
Shifts Availability: Evenings/ Nights
- Coordinate and plan with department peers to effectively and efficiently dispatch the company’s resources
- Communicate specific freight requirements and procedures to drivers
- Handle customer inquiries in a timely, professional manner
- Update customer web portals with up-to-date load information
- Monitor and update shipment statuses on the company’s internal applications
- Analyze resource utilization and generate reports as needed
- 1-2 years of trucking industry and/or dispatch experience is an asset
- Freshers with excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to manage high-stress situations calmly and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to actively manage multiple, concurrent projects
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) rules and regulations preferred
- Positive attitude with good people skills
- Good command of MS Office (Excel and Word) with an ability to quickly learn new software