Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Brampton office. The Pricing Analyst will maintain and grow all modes of business by supporting the Pricing and Reporting, Sales and operations department in providing analytical insight to pricing strategies on services being offered by the company. The Pricing Analyst also plays a critical role in ensuring the client always receives an accurate and current price.
- Work with Implementation team on successful opportunities to ensure accuracy in our pricing program
- Participate in rate matrix reviews to ensure profitability and competitiveness for key accounts
- Participate in rate calculations, report preparation and customer presentations for all large-spend bids
- Conduct monthly analysisofbranch/region P&Ls and investigatecustomer-levelperformance according to volume, file average, net revenue and margin trends; share insights/action-items with branch and executive leadership
- Leverage big data to develop custom analytics/reporting tools including a comprehensive sales-activity monitor, a rating engine, a visual sales-prospectorand a market-opportunityidentifier
- Perform detailed costing analysis and develop pricing options to present to Sales team for customer negotiations; use different pricing scenarios to rate shipments and compare net results
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance and improvement of pricing processes
- Respond to pricing inquiries, investigate and resolve pricing issues.
- Develop and maintain competitor catalogue database
- Prepare pricing reports on regular basis for the finance department
- Set up new accounts with accurate pricing
- Conduct categories revision in collaboration with different departments for pricing
- Bachelor’s Degree Business, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics and Computer Science is preferred
- Ability to understand the business processing requirements using technology and conceptualize creative solutions to implement them.
- Previous experience in an analyst role and or in pricing function is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft office is a must
- Experience performing data extraction utilizing tools.
- Must be able to work to deadlines and sustain high productivity levels
- Competitive Pay
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth