Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Brampton office. The Pricing Analyst will maintain and grow all modes of business by supporting the Pricing and Reporting, Sales and operations department in providing analytical insight to pricing strategies on services being offered by the company. The Pricing Analyst also plays a critical role in ensuring the client always receives an accurate and current price.
- Perform detailed costing analysis and develop pricing options to present to Sales team for customer negotiations; use different pricing scenarios to rate shipments and compare net results
- Assist in planning, developing, and evaluating pricing strategies at a macro and micro level in line with business strategy. Analyze factors such as volume opportunity, profit potential, and service cross-over to other departments, etc. that impacts pricing decisions.
- Review performance data that includes financial, sales, and activity reports to monitor and measure the productivity, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness.
- Supportive of the Business Development and Customer Service departments to identify and target new growth opportunities as well as expand existing business with current clientele.
- Identifying target markets and tracking market trends based on the company’s current proficiency and competitiveness in response to clearly identifiable advantageous positions
- Responsible for the ongoing improvement of pricing processes
- Respond to pricing inquiries, investigate and resolve pricing issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree Business, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics and Analytics is preferred
- Ability to understand the business processing requirements using technology and conceptualize creative solutions to implement them.
- Previous experience in an analyst role and or in pricing function is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft office is a must
- Experience performing data extraction utilizing tools.
- Must be able to work to deadlines and sustain high productivity levels
- Competitive Pay
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth