Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are looking for an organized and motivated individual to join our dynamic team at our Querétaro, Qro. office.
- Expedite customs clearance providing qualitative documents, within defined cycle time.
- Receive and respond to drivers waiting and/or receiving incoming calls pertaining to shipments
- Prepare customs entries for all shipments to be submitted to and released from MX. & US Customs
- Compile and review require customs documentation, such as import pedimento, export declaration, straight bill of lading and commercial invoices, NAFTA certificates of origin (if applicable)
- Utilize the documents, work standards, and system technology to precisely complete the data entry for each shipment
- Process client invoices and maintain effective relationship with clients, carriers, customs etc.
- Participate and support other team members with accounts and workload on day-to-day operations including setting priorities, organizing, scheduling work and problem solving
- Coordinate carrier release by submitting required bills of lading and freight payments
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain Management and/or Business is required
- Shift 23:00 hrs to 7 AM or 17:00 pm to 2:00 am
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience
- Excellent communication
- Bilingual: English/Spanish
- Ability to handle large volumes and meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail; organization, completeness and accuracy
- Knowledge of US and MX import and export control regulation
- Self-starter and able to work with minimum supervision