Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated based out of our Brampton, ON office.
- Verify that expense reports, cheque requisitions and purchase requisitions are properly signed and authorized as outlined in the purchasing procedure
- Prepare monthly inter-company invoicing, reconciling to the General Ledger, and settling of all inter-company accounts
- Perform a three-way match of supplier invoices with purchase orders and receiving tickets and process for payment
- Contribute to the financial reporting month end cycle by completing various tasks, as required
- Assist with month-end process (accruals, prepaid, GL reconciliation
- Populate reporting dashboards as required (cash flow forecasts, weekly stakeholder reporting, month-end statements)
- Ensure all GST/HST and QST charges are coded to the appropriate accounts to maximize tax deductions.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration is required
- 3-4 years of General Accounting experience is required
- Experience in the transportation industry is an asset
- Experience using QuickBooks is required
- Experience using Sage 300 is an asset
- Intermediate-to-advanced Excel skills are required
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth