Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. Charger Logistics is seeking a well-rounded individual able to work in a fast-paced environment to join our team at the company’s office in Monterrey, N.L., Mexico. We are seeking a highly skilled ASP.NET/C#/MVC developer with a strong background in building high-performance web applications.
**Must have worked on Angular 2+ version**
- Build new systems with .NET 3/4 / ASP.NET / MVC / C# / SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 WCF Web Services.
- Collaborate with back-end developers to determine solutions that easily integrate with new and/or existing API into the front-end of a website.
- Build and maintain Windows Services and console applications with .NET 4.x, SQL Server 2008/2012, WCF web-services, XML, web APIs.
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Work closely with the System Development team to define the UI requirements for function and usability
- All other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred.
- Microsoft certification is a plus.
- Must have expeirence working on Angular version 4+
- Must have good knowledge of Java Script, C#, HTML/CSS
- Experience as a front end developer
- Experience with SQL Server (2005/2008/2012 preferred).
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations.
- Solid understanding of Design Patterns
- In depth knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2012 C#, ASP.NET, MVC, ASMX and WCF Web Services, ADO.NET and Entity Framework.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.