Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies.
We are looking for an organized and motivated individual to join our dynamic team as an Administrative Coordinator for our Brampton, ON office. Your primary role will be to assist us with maintaining files and paperwork and responding to customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Respond to customer requests & queries via phone and email in a professional and timely manner
- Coordinating with other departments to make sure all paperwork is thoroughly managed
- Communicate with Drivers and customers regarding documentation and questions/concerns.
- Maintaining driver files and fleet documents to ensure proper documentation
- Assisting drivers with documents (ensuring that drivers obtain necessary signatures on Bills of Lading, complete their manifests)
- Enter new orders into the system and maintain the customer portals with up to date information
- Provide administrative support including generation of reports, presentations, policies and general correspondence documents
- Prepare and submit weekly reports for internal review as well as per client requests
- Other ad-hoc duties
- College diploma or degree.
- Previous administrative logistics and service experience is an asset
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office, with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Attention to detail and ability to take decision
- Good time-management with an ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth