Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Brampton office.
- Proactively handle customer shipment routing request by coordinating and/or dispatching shipment activities and provide specific report requests by the customers
- Accountable for engaging the customers and developing relationships and processes to help deliver the planned growth
- Effectively manage accounts and maintain relationships with clients
- Coordinate prospect sales and current customers meetings working
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers and carriers ensuring all customer expectations are met.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices and sales.
- Perform administrative duties, such as setting up meetings, maintaining database of clients, prospects, partners and vendors.
- Work with Managers, Account Managers and Operations Group to address and resolve single load concerns in a timely manner
- College or university degree in a Marketing or Business-related field is required.
- Experience working B2B sales involving complex deals is an asset.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the sales planning process.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills & strong interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills with proven closing ability.
- Ability to function independently with little or no supervision as well as function in a team environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Employee Assistance Program