Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated and experienced individual to our team based out of our Queretaro, Qro office.
- Respond to customer requests & queries via phone and email in a professional and timely manner
- Coordinating with other departments to make sure all paper work is thoroughly managed
- Process high volume invoices on Quick-books and other in house software on daily basis and communicate with Drivers for documentation and also with the customers
- Maintaining driver files and fleet documents to ensure proper documentation
- Assisting drivers with documents (ensuring that drivers obtain necessary signatures on Bills of Lading, complete their manifests)
- Enter new orders into the system and maintain the customer portals with up to date information
- Provide administrative support including generation of reports, presentations, policies and general correspondence documents
- Prepare and submit weekly reports for internal review as well as per client requests
- Other ad-hoc duties
- College diploma or degree.
- Previous administrative logistics and service experience is an asset
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office, with the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Good time-management with an ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills