Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions. Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated and experienced Recruiter to our HR Department based out of our Brampton office.
- Recruitment, Selection and Retention Activities
- Coordinate and participate in recruitment and selection process including identifying selection criteria; developing questions and tests; screening applications; interviewing candidates in conjunction with hiring manager; verifying references, etc.
- Making job offers and preparing and sending out the offer package.
- Develop, recommend and implement human resources programs and services in the area of recruitment and retention.
- Provide communication and training to management and staff related to recruitment and selection and retention programs.
- Provide guidance and advice to management and staff on recruitment and selection issues.
- Support the management team in planning efforts related to staffing levels and requirements.
- Develop and maintain Recruitment and Selection policies and procedures to meet the requirements and to conform to employment legislation
Other HR Support Activities:
- Participate and support Human Resources projects.
- Advise and make recommendations to managers on best practices, human rights legislation and all other relevant legislation pertaining to Recruitment and Selection.
- Participate in Career and Job Fairs. Participate and collaborate in Recruitment initiatives.
- Developing, maintaining and updating job descriptions on a periodic basis.
- Conducted exit interviews and reported trends to management.
- Adhere to health and safety policies/ practices developed and implemented by Charger
- 1 year of experience in full-cycle recruiting (in-house is an asset)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) language skills, both oral and written.
- Familiarity with using tools of the trade: ATS systems, LinkedIn, social media, souring tools etc.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma in a technical field is preferred.
- Exceptional networking, relationship building and organisational skills.