Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Santiago de Querétaro, Qro
- Build strong relationships with customers by staying in constant communication to ensure day to day and long-term needs are met.
- Manage customer expectations and provide exceptional customer service
- Ensure customer commitments are met, working with internal teams and executing operational tasks as needed.
- Identify, manage and build new business relationship in the target market.
- Collaborate and provide assistance to Customer Service Manager in delivering optimal transportation service solutions.
- Maintain a database of clients, prospects, partners and vendors.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
- Consult with clients to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Coordinate prospect, sales and current customer meetings working closely with VP of Sales/CS.
- Proven track record with a strong focus on account management, setting appointments, presenting and meeting with customers, pricing, proposals through to 'closing the deal'.
- 5+ years of sales and account management experience in transportation and logistics field is preferred.
- College or university degree in Marketing or Business-related field is required.
- Experience working B2B sales involving complex deals is an asset.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the sales planning process.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills & strong interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills with proven closing ability.
- Ability to function independently with little or no supervision as well as function in a team environment.