Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our Customer Service Department based out of our Woodstock office.
Shift Availability:Evenings (2 pm-11 pm)/ Nights (9 pm- 6 am)
- Communicating with customers and responding to their queries (via phone, email or fax) in a professional and timely manner.
- Continually update customers as to the status of each order as required and solve customer specific freight issues.
- Entering, updating and processing customer orders on various interfaces.
- Accurately enter data and create various reports for internal/ external use.
- Scheduling pickup and delivery appointments for drivers.
- Coordinating with other departments to clear customs paperwork.
- Manage driver hours and ensure they are compliant.
- Follow established procedures for processing bills.
- creating and auditing bills to ensure all drivers are paid in a timely manner
- Coordinate with billing to ensure accurate invoicing.
- Collaborates and offers assistance to other team members in delivering optimal transportation service solutions.
- Performs related duties as assigned by the Operations Manager and General Manager.
- College diploma or university degree.
- Previous logistics and customer service experience is an asset.
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate tactfully.
- Strong time-management with an ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth