As a world class asset-based carrier, Charger Logistics specializes in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment including 1000 trucks and 2000 trailers, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo. We have our in-house IT team of developers, programmers and testers who work rigorously to develop applications and portals to support our operations.
We are currently looking for an Entry level Analyst, who shows great interest in both technological and business developments, and studies them rigorously in order to not only be familiar with latest trends, but also be able to troubleshoot problems and recommend solutions.
- Carry out research and create requirements using document analysis and constant interaction with various stakeholders.
- Define scope and objectives for projects as a result of interaction with business owners and technical teams.
- Develop business cases and/or project summaries; prepare needs analysis and problem definition; identify current state, desired future state, and gap
- Ensure clean and accurate documentation that may include aspects such as business requirements, technical specifications, and write findings in form of reports.
- Develop technical solutions to resolve business problems and suggest ways for improvement and efficiency based on company and industry framework.
- Facilitate professional and constant communication with overall users on the status of production problems that might arise and inform them about ways of resolving issues.
- University degree in Business/Commerce, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Finance or Mathematics is a must
- 0-2 years of experience in an Analyst role
- Possess and utilize excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong skills and ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and find solutions to solving them independently in a timely manner.
- Exhibit good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and other applications.
- Great knowledge of IT processes and willingness to constantly update knowledge.
- Inbuilt ability to multi-task, working on more than one issue simultaneously.
- Able to carry out tasks with little or no supervision and to act swiftly on projects & goals outlined.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth
Charger Logistics invests time and support in you to provide you the room to learn, grow and work your way up. An entrepreneurial minded organization where you’ll be given support and room to develop your own strategies. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we might be the place for you.