We’re proud to say we’ve been named one of "Super Empresas Expansión 2023 Top
Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo. We are currently looking for an experienced IT Security Analyst to join our IT team.
**English is a must**
• Proactively monitor all security alerts/incidents and provide resolution if needed.
• Execute all defined strategies to mitigate all security related risks and implementing best practices.
• Participate in all ongoing cybersecurity projects.
• Participate and coordinate security awareness campaigns
• Execute periodic reviews of technical compliance of all critical assets such as data bases, operating systems, security solutions, endpoints, network devices, etc.
• Review and analyze users' security requests, deploy them to managed appliances/systems, following all processes and procedures, minimizing chances of failures and outages to client environments.
• Regularly review product announcements, advisories and create remediation plans and implement to mitigate associated risks.
• Participate in troubleshooting sessions to find root cause of issues and provide quick workarounds and timely resolutions within client SLAs.
• Review emerging security technologies, security controls testing and conduct vulnerability assessments and penetration testing as required and providing technical recommendations based on their experience and knowledge.
• Participate on the reviewal/creation of risk management, threat management, disaster recovery and security assessments for the organization
• Maintains a good and updated level of knowledge and awareness of security and technological innovation and trends.
In Charger Logistics we care about giving equal opportunities to each candidate and employee, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, medical condition, or disability.
We invest time and support in you to provide the room to learn, grow and work your way up. An entrepreneurially minded organization where you’ll be given support and room to develop your own strategies. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we might be the place for you.