Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team.
- Overseeing all supply chain operations.
- Handle client complaints provide appropriate solutions and alternative within the time limits: follow up to ensure resolution.
- Research and resolve all transactional problems to ensure reporting is reconciled in a timely manner
- Analyzing and optimizing logistical procedures.
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures.
- Reviewing, preparing, and routing purchase orders.
- Ensuring the safe and timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
- Monitoring shipments, costs, timelines, and productivity.
- Addressing and resolving shipment and inventory issues.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers and retailers.
- 6 months of experience as a logistics coordinator.
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software's.
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- BSc/BA in business administration, supply chain management or relevant field.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit
- Career Growth