Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Brampton office.
- Responsible for handling aspects of online banking to include, but not limited to account setup, user entitlements and bank statements.
- Provide support in all areas of corporate cash management banking.
- Manage the cash flow forecasting process for different divisions.
- Manage deposit adjustments, petty cash reconciliation, and process remote deposits as needed
- Fund bank accounts and ensure timely and accurate cash management.
- Prepare loan balance reports.
- Participate in preparing bank KYC and other required documentation.
- Provide support in managing the intercompany portfolio.
- Responsible for the rapid cash mobilization and efficient utilization of cash within a well-controlled environment while minimizing operating costs.
- Ensure all prior day cash transactions are posted to the correct GL account through Treasury workstation.
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities.
- Partner closely with Transfer Pricing, Tax and Legal to understand legal entity ownership structures and their impact on funding and cash repatriation/concentration.
- Proactively participate in Treasury projects and work towards accomplishing departmental and company strategic objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in finance, Cash flow forecasting
- Certified treasury Professional (CTP) would be an asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, modeling techniques, and financial analysis.
- VBA or other programming skills preferred
- Liquidity and funding and FX experience in a Treasury setting
- Experience with automated reporting tools (Tableau)
- Strong analytics, judgement, and good general business knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills, able to partner across all functions and levels within the company
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines with competing and shifting priorities.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth