Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are looking for an organized and motivated individual to join our dynamic team as an IT Support for our San Pedro Sula office.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day desktop support such as identifying, researching and resolving technical issues. Analyzing and resolving or escalating data and voice system problems and requests.
- Utilize the IT electronic ticketing system, SharePoint and the Service Providers proprietary ticketing system for opening, closing, resolving, escalating, and tracking requests and activities.
- Configure, troubleshoot and refresh Windows 10 in a Microsoft network environment on both desktop and laptop computers, network printers and online O365 applications.
- Complete moves adds and changes, applying appropriate change management process and communication
- Co-administer cloud-based Office 365 platform, primarily OneDrive, MS Office, MS Teams, MS Intune, Outlook and Exchange.
- Apply existing and assist with development and documentation of IT policy and procedure
- Maintain DC offices’ small equipment inventory and assist with on-prem hardware and software
- Maintain conference room audio/visual system and related equipment (Zoom Rooms)
- Coordinate work with local facilities and third-party service providers to support IT and infrastructure systems, including network/server gear, battery backup units and power/data cabling
- Notify IT Management of changes within Information Technology that may cause a change in escalation, major outage, server issue, major move, and/or staffing issue
- Create and maintain regular reports and documentation on system and technical metrics, and review service desk performance indicators and meet or exceed established SLA’s
- Collaborate with global IT personnel and systems as adopted by the organization
- Participate in team meetings and appropriate corporate meetings and activities
- Participate in periodic sessions to provide performance feedback and input for coaching and technical direction, and participate in annual review process and delivery
- Participate in continual improvement of standards, processes and procedures required to deliver high quality service, and auditing and analyzing systems to ensure security and data integrity
- Participate in PCI’s innovation efforts and in teams on innovation initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
Position Parameters/Special Responsibilities Required:
- Physical Demands: Must be able to carry equipment (PCs, monitors, and other computer equipment) in the process of installation; may also experience prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
- Audio & Visual Demands: Ability to communicate effectively through video conferencing and telephone interfaces (Teams, Zoom, phone, etc.)
- 2 years of progressive experience in IT systems supporting Office 365.
- 2 - 3 years of experience (preferred) in supporting Office 365 including: Teams, Outlook, OneDrive, Groups.
- Experience supporting users in hybrid on-premises and Azure Active Directory (AAD) environment.
- Expert analytical, problem solving and IT troubleshooting skills (desktops, laptops, mobile)
- Must have experience with Microsoft Windows 10 in a corporate environment
- Knowledge of IP networking concepts, Wi-Fi, and remote access technologies
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to new situations and changing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Permanent Role
- Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Salary