Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our San Pedro Sula office.
Morning shift (Alternate weekends)
Evening shift (Alternate weekends)
Weekends coverage (Friday to Monday)
- Carry out research and create requirements using document analysis and constant interaction with various stakeholders.
- Define scope and objectives for projects as a result of interaction with business owners and technical teams.
- Develop business cases and/or project summaries; prepare needs analysis and problem definition in professional dashboards; identify current state, desired future state, and gap
- Ensure clean and accurate documentation that may include aspects such as business requirements, technical specifications, and write findings in form of reports.
- Develop technical solutions to resolve business problems and suggest ways for improvement and efficiency based on company and industry framework.
- Facilitate professional and constant communication with overall users on the status of production problems that might arise and inform them about ways of resolving issues.
- Power BI knowledge preferable
- High level of technical expertise
- Support operations and safety team daily to ensure satisfaction and operational excellence
- Good interpersonal and client-handling skills, with the ability to manage expectations
- Self-starter with good judgment and can proactively manage up where appropriate
- Accountable for results, strives to meet and exceed expectations
- Time management/prioritization and follow-up skills
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth