We’re proud to say we’ve been named one of "Super Empresas Expansión 2023 Top Companies"
Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
We are looking for an IT Support Technician for the Queretaro site to join our help desk team which is the face of the overall IT organization. The IT Support Technician has the responsibility of:
- Frontline technical support including documenting, troubleshooting, resolving, and prioritizing incoming help desk requests
- Providing end users with technical support of company computers, applications, printers, Phones, and other related technologies
The IT Support Technician’s primary responsibilities include:
- Primary contact to resolve hardware/software/network problems reported to the Help Desk by phone, e-mail, or in person
- Provide support of Microsoft productivity applications and operating systems as well as other business applications
- Provide Hardware/Software support and maintenance for all laptop/desktop computers
- Participate in projects to facilitate improvements to business processes and/or infrastructure
- Responsible for IT asset tracking, assist with selection of new hardware, and evaluation of new software
- Provide support for mobile devices and other equipment used for data collection in production areas
- Co-ordinate with Technical team(s) for L2 and L3 issues and provide resolution to end users
- College diploma or university degree in computer science and a min. of 2 or 3 years equivalent working experience as a Support Analyst
- 2-3 years recent IT support experience in a networked computer environment
- Familiar with various computer hardware, network printers, Windows operating systems and O365
- Exposure to networking tools and topologies such as TCP/IP, VPN, and Wi-Fi
- Experience with Remote/Home office support challenges
- Strong time management skills, able to multitask and set priorities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work harmoniously with people at all levels within the organization and be customer-focused
- Fine attention to detail and quality of work
- Solid problem solving and root cause analysis skill
- Willing to occasionally travel to remote sites as required
- Flexibility to work in different shift and after hours• 6-day work schedule
- International training
- Competitive Salary
- Life insurance
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth
- Savings fund
- Food coupons
In Charger Logistics we care about giving equal opportunities to each candidate and employee, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, medical condition, or disability.
We invest time and support in you to provide the room to learn, grow and work your way up. An entrepreneurially minded organization where you’ll be given support and room to develop your own strategies. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we might be the place for you.