We’re proud to say we’ve been named one of "Super Empresas Expansión 2023 Top Companies"
Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are looking for a Voice Engineer to support and design our global voice and wireless networks. Successful candidate will need to have working knowledge of voice over IP, and Cisco wireless.
- Support global voice over IP systems, manage and optimize voice and data contracts.
- Provide support for Cisco VoIP applications. CUCM/CUC/UCCX/IMP/Finesse.
- Primary contact to resolve L2/L3 voice/collaboration related issues.
- Maintain the Hardware/Software environment on latest service release, patches, and firmware, to ensure the continuity of service and optimize performance.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades.
- Continuous improvement of new and existing processes and solutions.
- Design, configure, and troubleshoot network and telecommunications Infrastructure equipment, phones, and other peripheral equipment.
- Work with internal business teams to design and improve call flows to improve the experience of our internal and external customers.
- Design, configure and troubleshoot QoS classification, marking and prioritization of network traffic (voice, critical applications, etc.).
- Configure route plans, route lists, device profiles, calling search spaces, and partitions.
- Oversee Routine health check for all the VoIP based system.
- Schedule maintenance activity of the VOIP devices which includes verifying and documenting on Zendesk ticketing system.
- College diploma or university degree in computer science or equivalent and a min. of 3-year equivalent working experience as a Voice Engineer
- 3 years or more hand of experience in Cisco Voice/Collaboration Solutions, and 3rd party vendor such as: CUCM, CUC, UCCX, Cisco Finesse, IM&P (OS version 9.0 to later), etc, Zoom, Poly.
- Understanding of Cisco Expressways C and E (x8.7, x8.10, x12.5 to later) for with Jabber MRA and Cisco Edge Audio.
- Understanding of various Protocols & Technologies: SIP, H.323, MGCP, SCCP, TCP/IP, TCP, UDP, SNMP, BGP, OSPF, DHCP, DNS, IPv4, Telnet, SSH, MPLS, POE, OSI Model
- Experience with voice and video solutions; Cisco CUCM, voice gateways, SIP Protocol, video devices.
- Knowledge of tools such as: Putty, MT Putty, SecureCRT, Wireshark, RTMT, etc.
- Background knowledge of Cisco Voice Routers and CUBEs (ISR 4000, 4300 and 4400 series), as well as TSHOOT analysis.
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN, Routing, Switching.
- Understanding of CUCM CDR based reporting tools, such as Variphy.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be organized
- Should have a team-oriented attitude, solid interpersonal skills and be self-driven
- Rotational or on-call support will be required
- Advanced English is required for the position.
- Having CCNA/CCNP Cisco certificates (Collaboration/Voice) is an asset.
- International training
- Competitive Salary
- Life insurance
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth
- Savings fund
- Food coupons
In Charger Logistics we care about giving equal opportunities to each candidate and employee, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, medical condition, or disability.
We invest time and support in you to provide the room to learn, grow and work your way up. An entrepreneurially minded organization where you’ll be given support and room to develop your own strategies. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we might be the place for you.