We’re proud to say we’ve been named one of "Super Empresas Expansión 2023 Top Companies
Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently looking to hire an experienced and dynamic Site Supervisor. You may be required to travel to our Canada office occasionally.
- Engineering revision and coordination of the above disciplines
- General Contractor and Subcontractor handling…estimate revision and scheduling
- Material Supply handling and tracking with accordance to construction schedule
- Elaboration of weekly executive reports
- Construction Safety knowledge and execution in site
- Overseeing the progress of all construction activities
- Ensuring all on-site workers adhere to the health and safety regulations.
- Implementing industry best practices and safety protocols
- Hiring and evaluating the performance of the on-site workers
- Regularly checking inventory and placing orders for building materials
- Ensuring all equipments are in working order and good condition.
- Performing first aid during emergencies
- Interpreting building plans and construction blueprints
- Conducting site inspections to ensure it is free from any safety hazards.
- Ensuring the workers follow site safety procedures.
- Handling any on-site accidents with uttermost care and awareness
- Maintaining an accurate attendance report of all construction site workers
- Reviewing daily construction work and suggesting any improvement measures
- Ensuring all emergency equipment are in place and in working order.
- Ensuring project completion as per the set timeline
- Communicating the progress report to the Construction Project Managers
- Attending any on-site meetings or events
- Fluent English is a must
- Industrial Construction experience +8 years (preferable industrial construction not residential)
- Industrial Manufacturing Plant Construction and/or plant expansions experience is a plus
- Experience in steel and concrete constructions
- Earthworks platforms, asphalt, parking lots, warehouses and office constructions
- Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC, Sanitary, FPS and IT installations construction supervision
- Microsoft Project (basic) & AutoCAD (intermediate to advanced)
- Analytic with good communication skills
- Team player attitude is a must
- Relocation Bonus.
- We offer competitive pay package
- Savings fund
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Food coupons
- Career growth
- High competitive salary
- Performance-based bonus and Christmas bonus.
In Charger Logistics we care about giving equal opportunities to each candidate and employee, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, medical condition, or disability. We invest time and support in you to provide the room to learn, grow and work your way up. An entrepreneurially minded organization where you’ll be given support and room to develop your own strategies. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we might be the place for you.