Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
We are seeking an individual with excellent communication and leadership skills to join the company’s Accounting and Finance Department. Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based at our San Pedro Sula office.
- Ensure the precise and timely recording of financial transactions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger entries, to maintain an accurate and up-to-date financial records.
- Successfully reconcile accounts, bank statements and financial statements regularly to identify discrepancies and correct data promptly.
- Contribute to the preparation of financial reports, such as balance sheets, income statements and cash flow statements, to provide a clear understanding of the company's financial health.
- Assist in adhering to accounting standards and regulations, ensuring that financial practices are compliant and aligned with industry compliance.
- Collaborate with the finance team to complete month-end and year-end close processes accurately and within established timelines.
- Assist in analyzing financial data to uncover trends, patterns, and insights that can contribute to better financial decision-making.
- Prompt and professional response to financial inquiries from both internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Actively engage in learning opportunities to expand your knowledge of accounting principles, software tools, and industry practices.
- Identify areas for process improvement within the accounting function and suggest potential enhancements.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues, actively participating in team meetings and contributing to shared goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or a related field.
- +2 years' experience in accounting entry level positions
- Ability to analyze financial data, identify patterns, trends and discrepancies.
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills to address accounting challenges, reconcile discrepancies and propose effective solutions.
- Ability to effectively convey financial information verbally and in writing to both financial and non-financial colleagues, ensuring clarity and understanding.
- Ability to be an effective business partner to all regions and supporting departments.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines with competing and shifting priorities.
- Proficiently use in accounting software and tools, as well as Microsoft Excel, to record, analyze and report financial data.
- willingness to learn and adapt to new accounting standards, regulations, and industry trends.
- Flexibility to changes in priorities, tasks and processes, demonstrating an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Fluent English skills is a must.
- Competitive Salary
- Career Growth
- Permanent Role