We’re proud to say we’ve been named one of "Super Empresas Expansión 2023 Top Companies"
Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Queretaro's office.
- As the team leader, the Operations Supervisor is responsible for mentoring, coaching, staffing, carrier and drivers development, operations management, dispatch and customer support along with additional tactical functions.
- Be available to staff as a resource in their day-to-day management to help facilitate positive results and also provide continuous training support.
- Maintain close oversight of all internal activities that impact service obligations (carrier performance, last minute customer requests, resolution of delayed pickup/delivery, billing, etc.
- Effectively coordinate with Canada and US head office to ensure smooth running of the office and operations.
- Actively participate in problem resolution with the team members and different departments.
- Provide standard reporting to assess Charger’ purchasing performance, profit metrics and KPI deliverables
- Perform analytics for purchase order management, inventory management of private label, general merchandise, and overall reporting activities.
- Provide continual analytics on all new import items and consolidated supplier freight flowing through the Import center
- Perform import purchase analytics / tracking to key stakeholders
- Provide standardized reporting to assess performance across global markets (recent input costs, container costs by region).
- Provide commodity costs and currency trends analytics to key stakeholders
- Provide analytics to aid in cost-savings opportunities to the business and provide insight supported by sound financial advice to key stakeholders
- Continuously look for cost saving opportunities with third parties (transport and warehousing) i.e. rate negotiation
- Continually analyze supplier freight profitability for ongoing negotiation with providers
Charger Logistics invests time and support in you to provide you the room to learn, grow and work your way up. An entrepreneurially minded organization where you’ll be given support and room to develop your own strategies. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we might be the place for you.
- +8 years of successful Operations or Dispatch Management experience
- +3 years on Charge of a body team
- Experience in the transportation / 3PL industry required
- Bachelor's degree in business, transportation or related field; or the equivalent a plus
- Proven leadership experience in fast paced environments with rapidly changing priorities
- Able to plan and organize well as an individual and as a team player
- Possess high levels of energy and initiative; strong work ethic and ability to self-manage
- Must have strong communication skills – in face to face, over the phone and written communications. Must be bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Possess good problem-solving skills - able to understand and meet customer needs (internal and external)
- Able to work an extended schedule including weekend activities as is necessary
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel functions is required;
- Competitive pay package
- Savings fund
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Life insurance
- Food coupons
- Career growth
- High competitive salary
- Performance-based bonus and Christmas bonus.
In Charger Logistics we care about giving equal opportunities to each candidate and employee, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, medical condition, or disability.
We invest time and support in you to provide the room to learn, grow and work your way up. An entrepreneurially minded organization where you’ll be given support and room to develop your own strategies. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we might be the place for you.