Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are looking for an organized and motivated individual to join our dynamic team as an General Accountant for our San Pedro Sula office.
- Respond to customer requests & queries via phone and email in a professional and timely manner.
- Prepare GAAP consolidated financial statements by analyzing information from the general ledger system and departments.
- Coordinating with other departments to make sure all paper work is thoroughly managed.
- Assist accounting with invoices, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Maintaining driver files and fleet documents to ensure proper documentation.
- Assisting drivers with documents (ensuring that drivers obtain necessary signatures on Bills of Lading, complete their manifests).
- Compile and review require customs documentation, such as customs invoices, and certificates of origin (not limited to)
- Enter new orders into the system and maintain the customer portals with up to date information.
- Provide administrative support including generation of reports, presentations, policies and general correspondence documents.
- Prepare and submit weekly reports for internal review as well as per client requests.
- Manage weekly reporting of equipment leased status
- Coordinating with different departments including truck sales, finance team etc
- Monthly meetings with Sales team to review status of projects
- Compute lease payment schedule and amounts
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Bachelor's’ Degree in commerce, finance or accounting or related discipline is required
- 4-5 years of related experience in accounting is required
- CPA/CMA is an asset
- Previous administrative logistics and service experience is an asset
- Knowledge of equipment financing (in particular transportation equipment), would be considered an asset
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office, with the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Good time-management with an ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent Role
- Career Growth