We’re proud to say we’ve been named one of "Super Empresas Expansión 2023 Top Companies"
Charger Logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger Logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continues to grow.
Charger Logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual ideas and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team working in a remotely modality in Monterrey, N.L.
- Learn the business and grow the company over a long term.
- Share relevant commercial findings with Regional Sales Manager and ensure to maintain an active channel of communication.
- Develop territory and account strategies to support sales growth in the Mexican/USA region by researching and identifying potential accounts, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, and preparing quotations.
- Build a prospect list and make cold calls, understanding the value of networking and making connections.
- Provide accurate information about our own fleet services and different kind of industries.
- Regularly study accounts and identify important players.
- Manage and define financial resources such as, monitoring budgets related to the projects and providing input or analysis for financial decisions that impact a particular project.
- A college or university degree in a marketing or business-related field or international trade is an asset.
- +3 years of sales and account management experience.
- Experience working B2B sales involving complex deals.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is a must.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the sales planning process.
- Ability to interface with all required levels at a customer (entry level to senior executive)
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills & strong interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills with proven closing ability.
- Ability to function independently with little or no supervision as well as function in a team environment.
- Experience working in the transportation industry is a must.
- Ability to identify market trends
- Cross reference on the different markets/industries
- High performance in office tools and CRM systems is desirable: Hub Spot, Sales Force, Panjiva
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth
- Savings fund
- Food coupons
- Christmas loyalty bonus
- Life insurance
In Charger Logistics we care about giving equal opportunities to each candidate and employee, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, medical condition, or disability.
We invest time and support in you to provide the room to learn, grow and work your way up. An entrepreneurially minded organization where you’ll be given support and room to develop your own strategies. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we might be the place for you.