We’re proud to say we’ve been named one of "Super Empresas Expansión 2023 Top Companies"
Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Queretaro's office.
- Be available to staff as a resource in their day-to-day management to help facilitate positive results and provide continuous training support.
- Maintain close oversight of all internal activities that impact service obligations (carrier performance, last minute customer requests, resolution of delayed pickup/delivery, billing, etc.
- Schedule and dispatch drivers to pick up and deliver loads to and from customers
- Proactively communicate service risks to customers to provide proper resolution
- Coordinate and modify daily routes to accommodate the needs of customers
- Monitor any sudden route changes or road construction issues and establish new routes for timely deliveries
- Assist driver with routing directions and communicate proper execution
- Maintain high compliance to dispatch standards and operating procedures
- Communicate specific freight requirements and procedures to drivers
- Update customer web portals with up-to-date load information
- Enforce safety procedures such as monitoring driver reports to ensure equipment safety
- Analyze transportation planning opportunities to reduce transportation cost
- Ensure proper placement of trailer pool to support customer’s daily requirement while maintaining cost
- +7 years of trucking industry and/or dispatch experience is an asset
- Experience in Mexican operation is an asset
- Freshers with excellent verbal and written communication
- Fluent English
- Demonstrated ability to manage high-stress situations calmly and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to actively manage multiple, concurrent projects
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) rules and regulations preferred
- Positive attitude with good people skills
- Good command of MS Office (Excel and Word) with an ability to quickly learn new software
- Competitive pay package
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career growth
- Pantry vouchers
In Charger Logistics we care about giving equal opportunities to each candidate and employee, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, medical condition, or disability. We invest time and support in you to provide the room to learn, grow and work your way up. An entrepreneurially minded organization where you’ll be given support and room to develop your own strategies. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we might be the place for you.