Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of Chicago, IL, United States.
We are currently expanding our team in Chicago and looking for an experienced and skilled Workday Finance Implementation Consultant to join us. Reporting to the VP - Finance, the Workday Implementation Consultant is responsible for helping the organization implement and optimize the Workday Financial Management system. They will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, IT and external consultants on strategic finance initiatives.
- Developing Finance Operations strategies that align with the corporate strategy for the business, including business case development and benefits realization.
- Designing, building, and implementing finance operating models e.g., finance organization design, shared services design, outsourcing, processes and technology.
- Configuring and implementing Workday Financial Management system to meet those strategies.
- Digital transformation and intelligent process automation – assessing, designing, and, implementing technology interventions such as RPA, Process Mining, OCR, etc.
- Assisting with data migration from legacy financial systems to the Workday Financial Management system.
- Providing training and support to end-users to ensure that they are comfortable using the system and can effectively perform their financial management tasks.
- Providing ongoing support to business after the implementation to resolve issues, answer questions, and help them optimize their use of the Workday Financial Management system.
- Implementing digital dashboards using advanced digital and analytic tools to monitor key operational parameters and facilitate insightful business decision making.
- Advising on strategies and competency assessments to create a finance workforce of the future.
- Project management on strategic finance initiatives including cost optimisation, leasing system integration, treasury management, legal entity rationalization, EPM strategy, ERP migration/implementations, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance or a related field or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience with finance transformation, process improvement, and/or ERP implementation initiatives and projects.
- 3+ years of experience in implementing Workday Financial system in organizations.
- 2+ years of experience with Power BI and other Business Intelligence tools.
- Workday Financials Certification is a plus.
- Knowledgeable of end-to-end finance functional and technical architecture.
- Knowledgeable of the key technologies and systems involved in finance including data platforms / warehouses, analytics tools, EPM tools, robotic process automation tools, low code / no code platforms, and ERP systems.
- Understanding of financial applications (i.e., General Ledger, Consolidation and Business Intelligence systems).
- Ability to travel 20% on average.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent changes.
- Competitive Salary
- Career growth
- Health Benefits