Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger Logistics is seeking a well-rounded individual able to work in a fast-paced environment to join our team at the company’s office in Brampton. We are seeking a highly skilled ASP.NET/C#/MVC developer with a strong background in building high-performance web applications.
- Developing the web based software using computer programming languages such as ASP.net, C# and SQL
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Build and maintain Windows Services and console applications with .NET 4.x, SQL Server 2008/2012, WCF web-services, XML, web APIs
- Perform unit, system and integration testing as appropriate
- Analyze, design and code application enhancements.
- Build new systems with .NET 3/4 / ASP.NET / MVC / C# / SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 WCF Web Services
- All other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5-7 years working experience as a .NET developer
- Object oriented design and programming (understand and have used design patterns)
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, C#, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- In depth knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2012 C#, ASP.NET, MVC, ASMX and WCF Web Services, ADO.NET and Entity Framework
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices