Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Monterrey office.
- Monitor equipment rotation and optimization as per company’s operation needs and customer agreements
- Actualizing incomplete Mexico loads, assigning trailers to Mexican carriers as well as staying up to date to make sure they move the trailers on time and avoid trailer negative idles
- Maintain and manage equipment’s life through mileage and maintenance
- Assess and determine which equipment needs to be removed from lanes and where the low kilometers units need to be injected
- Input empty units into the shop’s work order for cleaning and inspection
- Assist in monthly trailer detention billing
- Review trailer damages and follow-up on trailer repairs
- Maintain accurate records of equipment being moved into and out of various Charger facilities across North America
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain Management and/or Business is required
- Extensive knowledge of North American and Mexico geography
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with the aptitude to learn new software quickly
- Problem solving and decision-making skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Experience working with Fleet Manager is considered an asset
- Competitive pay package.
- Life insurance.
- savings fund.
- health benefits.
- food coupons.
- performance-based bonus.
- paid time-off.
- Christmas bonus.
In Charger Logistics we care about giving equal opportunities to each candidate and employee, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, medical condition, or disability.
We invest time and support in you to provide the room to learn, grow and work your way up. An entrepreneurially minded organization where you’ll be given support and room to develop your own strategies. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we might be the place for you.